Fill in the correct year beside each Vermont fact or symbol. All answers can be found in the text.1. __________ Vermont becomes an independent republic.
2. __________ The Great Seal of Vermont was first designed by Ira Allen.
3. __________ Vermont becomes the fourteenth state.
4. __________ The State Coat of Arms was officially established.
5. __________ The red clover became the state flower.
6. __________ The hermit thrush became the state bird.
7. __________ The sugar maple became the state tree.
8. __________ The Morgan horse became the state animal.
9. __________ Students from Barnard recommended the honeybee as the state insect.
10. __________ The State Seal Pine in Arlington was replanted by Governor Snelling.
11. __________ Vermont's population was estimated at 535,000 people.