BU113: Foundations of Business Administration
Review the Web site assignment and put a checkmark next to each
- _____ Background and font colors, font
styles, and font sizes mix well and are used consistently.
- _____ Information is easy to locate and read.
- _____ Headings are used to offset topics from
- _____ The home page identifies the company and
- _____ All pages are named with appropriate
- _____ "White" space and graphics are well
organized and aligned.
- _____ Pictures are used to enhance the Web
- _____ The Web site has a consistent
navigation structure (links) that appears on each page.
- _____ All links have been checked and are
- _____ The order form has been tested and works
- _____ External links (e.g. to Saint Michael's
College) open up in a new window.
- _____ Your company's home page identifies a clear
purpose or theme.
- _____ Your company's mission statement is
- _____ Your company's organization chart is included.
- _____ The Web site contains information about the
management of the company.
- _____ The Web site gives information about the
marketing of the company--marketing goals, product array, prices,
order form, contact information.
- _____ The Web site contains pictures or samples of the
- _____ The ordering information is clear.
- _____ The Web site identifies the author(s), the date
of publication or last editing, and the institution (as a link),
preferably on each page.
- _____ All pages have been spell-checked
and proofread for errors in spelling, punctuation, capitalization,
vocabulary, and grammar.
- _____ Copyright information is included where
Christine Bauer-Ramazani, Saint Michael's
College. Last updated:
July 09, 2017